What if your Edward Lewis gave you xmas presents
For all the Vivian Wards out there
The post is hypothetical and because Christmas is close… I can dream and wish as much as I like… right?
Let’s say, in my ‘cinderella story’, just like Julia Roberts’ on Pretty Woman but not quite (I wouldn’t be a prostitute), Richard Gere aka Victor, would give me his credit card and I would go shopping. In my story, I wouldn’t have to deal with people looking at me while walking down the street, I would only be in my pajamas, type a few websites on my browser and all the magic would appear… like it did but with no credit card in hand.
So, this is what I would shop for Christmas.
1. GREGIO princess ring, silver 925-pink gold plated, round shaped motif with crown sign with black and pink zircon.
Because Victor makes me feel like a princess. :-)
2. DOLCE & GABBANA Belucci beaded point toe pumps, size 39.
A pair of blingy pumps are a must for Xmas.
3. JOSH GOOT Leopard jacquard panel dress.
This I’d wear on Christmas eve. Even if I stayed home, which will most likely happen.
4. HOUSE OF HOLLAND Marabou Cardigan.
It’s fluffy and I love it!
5. STELLA MCCARTNEY Clara Whispering stretch-silk chemise.
It’s for Victor not me. :p
6. AZZEDINE ALAÏA Hologram python bag.
The hologram effect. It would be like carrying a christmas tree full of lights around. :-)
7. TALITHA Paisley jacket.
8. CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle eau de Parfum.
Smelly cat.. smelly cat..
9. MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA Verre Formé round-frame sunglasses.
I think I’ve lost a pair of sunnies, so I need a replacement asap.
And of course..
10. LANVIN All over letter-print classic silk tie.
For him. :-)
Have a wonderful weekend!!