London: Things to Do 2016
London days 2016. Things to Do.
Things to Do in London
This cold winter Monday, I decided to give you a tour of majestic London through my OLYMPUS PEN lens. Winking my eye.
Hope on, wear your pajamas and wrap your self up with a soft blanket. Hey! Do not forget the kettle on and copy paste the notes below. Smiley face.
1. SOUTHWARK walk. Do it. Best walk ever. From BIG BEN up to TOWER BRIDGE.
2. Visit as many museums you wish. Personal favorites: VICTORIA & ALBERT + TATE MODERN.
3. The ZOO. You better visit the zoo during summer days.
4. Enjoy a ride into the future with the DLR line and go until GREENWICH. Visit the legendary sailing ship CUTTY SARK. On the way back stop at CANARY WHARF.
5. Walk around London as much as your legs can. This is the best part and this way you will discover your own favorite places.
6. Eat Peruvian food. We tried the COYA restaurant. Loved it!
7. Walk the BATTERSEA PARK.
8. Visit SHOREDITCH area & BRICK LANE. Shop at the markets. If you are into motorbikes and especially cafe racers, visit the THE BIKE SHED. You’ll love it!
9. Try the POP BRIXTON street food market.
10. Follow STYLELOVE on instagram for more up to date info on lifestyle & travel stuff! Winking my eye!
London, December 2015 – January 2016
Pictures shot with OLYMPUS PEN Lite E-PL7